Elegant and Efficient Lighting
Smart lighting is one of the biggest opportunities for you to subtly, but effectively, influence the ambiance of your home and complement the aesthetics of its decor. You can turn on the entire room—or multiple rooms—with a single light switch, and ramp orva dim illumination to whatever level you desire. And if you don’t care for the banks of switches on your wall, your lighting controls can be centralized elsewhere, such as in a closet, to avoid distracting from the style of your home. Smart lighting is both beautiful and energy efficient. Your lighting automatically turns on when you need the light, but turns itself off when no one is in the room.
- Have the lights in the house turn on automatically
watch TV, access your movie collection, stream video, power up a video game, or enjoy your entire music library.
to provide hands-free illumination.
- Program the lights to shut off automatically
when a room is unoccupied.
- Use keypads to trigger more than just lights,
including music, shade control, and energy settings—with a touch of a button.
- Illuminate the hallway lights automatically
or safe entry, as soon as you enter the garage.
- Have your outdoor lighting turn off in the morning,
and turn on as the sun goes down.
- Make your home sophisticated
enough to appear to be occupied even when you’re away.